TN – NAFTA Worker
Filing Fees: $50-$130
Can Renew: Yes
Valid For: 3 years
Understanding the basics
The TN visa is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and allows certain professionals from Mexico & Canada to work in the US for 3 years at a time. Although the application processes are different for Mexico & Canada, there is no cap on the TN visa & no limits on the number of extensions.
- Completed DS-160 for Mexican Citizens & Consular Processing
- Application packet for Boarder crossing in Mexico & Canada
- Immigration Attorney support letter & G28
- Supporting Document Translation
- Academic 3rd Party Evaluation of Transcripts from University
Frequently asked questions
- Will SimpleCitizen work for both small and large businesses?
Yes, the SimpleCitizen for Business platform is designed to be a cost effective and practical solution for companies with only a few international works or hundreds.
- Can I use SimpleCitizen for a business visa if I am self employed?
There are several visa options that can be used for international founders. SimpleCitizen supports these visa programs and we can help founders learn about which options will be right for them.
- Does SimpleCitizen provide support for the families of foreign workers?
Most work visas have a sub-category for dependents or family members. SimpleCitizen offers support for dependent visas like H-4, O-2, L-2, or TD visas at no extra cost. Our technology makes it very easy to support these applications so we’re happy to provide them for free.
- Does SimpleCitizen provide support after the submission process?
SimpleCitizen for Business includes access to experienced immigration professionals and attorneys. Should extra help be needed our network of immigration law firms will be able to provide you with additional support in case of appeals, denials and Request for Evidences.