H1B – Subject to Cap
Filing Fees: $460
Can Renew: Yes, 1x
Valid For: 3 years
Understanding the basics
The H1B & H1B1 visa programs allow companies to hire certain foreign workers with specialized skills. These workers posses a bachelors degree and typically work in the STEM fields as scientists, engineers, computer programmers.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- LCA Department of Labor Guidance
- Dependents & Family members included
- RFE – Additional representation with the USCIS if needed
Frequently asked questions
- Will SimpleCitizen work for both small and large businesses?
Yes, the SimpleCitizen for Business platform is designed to be a cost effective and practical solution for companies with only a few international works or hundreds.
- Can I use SimpleCitizen for a business visa if I am self employed?
There are several visa options that can be used for international founders. SimpleCitizen supports these visa programs and we can help founders learn about which options will be right for them.
- Does SimpleCitizen provide support for the families of foreign workers?
Most work visas have a sub-category for dependents or family members. SimpleCitizen offers support for dependent visas like H-4, O-2, L-2, or TD visas at no extra cost. Our technology makes it very easy to support these applications so we’re happy to provide them for free.
- Does SimpleCitizen provide support after the submission process?
SimpleCitizen for Business includes access to experienced immigration professionals and attorneys. Should extra help be needed our network of immigration law firms will be able to provide you with additional support in case of appeals, denials and Request for Evidences.