TN – Temporary NAFTA Professional Visa
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
The TN visa is part of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and allows certain professionals from Mexico & Canada to work in the US for 3 years at a time. Although the application processes are different for Mexico & Canada, there is no cap on the TN visa & no limits on the number of extensions.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $50-130
There are US government fees associated with applying for a TN visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Completed DS-160 for Mexican Citizens & Consular Processing
- Application packet for Boarder crossing in Mexico & Canada
- Immigration Attorney support letter & G28
- Supporting Document Translation
- Academic 3rd Party Evaluation of Transcripts from University