O-1 – Extraordinary Ability Worker Visa
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
The O-1 visa is for the individual who has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry, & has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $460
There are US government fees associated with applying for an O-1 visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- Drafting, writing & editing of Support Letters
- Dependents & Family members included
- RFE –Additional representation with the USCIS if needed
- Consular processing (Outside US) or USCIS processing (Inside US)
- Startup Founder O-1 Program