L-1A – Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
Bringing an executive, manager or specialized knowledge employee from a foreign office abroad to work in an office in the United States can be done using the L-1 intracompany transfer visa. The L-1 visa is unlimited with no cap. Many large companies qualify for “Blanket L-1” to expedite the processing for L-1 visas.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $460
There are US government fees associated with applying for an L-1A visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- Support Letters from Employer Guidance
- Dependents & Family members included
- Consular processing
- RFE –Additional representation with the USCIS if needed
- Interview Prep & Support
- L-1 Blanket Applications for Qualified Corporations