Update: SimpleCitizen remains open and available during the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay updated here.

Application Coming Soon

K-2 – Child of Fiancé (K-1) Visa Holder

Understanding the basics

Unmarried children under 21 years of age of a K-1 Visa holder are entitled to the K-2 classification.

U.S. immigration law allows a U.S. citizen to petition for a foreign national fiancé(e) to obtain a K-1 nonimmigrant visa to travel to the United States and seek admission. Within 90 days after being admitted as a K-1 nonimmigrant, the foreign national must enter into a bona fide marriage with the U.S. citizen who filed the Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), on his or her behalf.

How much does it cost to apply?

U.S. Government Application Fee: $1,675

U.S. Government Biometrics Fee: $85

There are US government fees associated with applying for a K-2 visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.

Application Coming Soon

SimpleCitizen does not offer direct-to-applicant services for this Visa application quite yet. However, we encourage you to stay in touch & we’ll notify when you can begin to apply with our help.

Thank You!

Your request for notification has been sent. We'll get back to you as soon as this service is available for you to use.

If you would like to learn more about the visa process, feel free to chat with us here.