H-1B – Specialty Occupation Visa – Extension
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
H-1B status is granted in 3 year increments. It can be extended for another 3 years under most circumstances. An extension application must be submitted even if the job duties and salary amounts have not changed since the initial application.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $460
There are US government fees associated with applying for an H-1B visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- LCA Department of Labor Guidance
- Dependents & Family members included
- RFE – Additional representation with the USCIS if needed