H-1B – Specialty Occupation Visa – Company Transfer
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
Hiring an employee that is already on approved H-1B status will need to submit an H-1B transfer application. A transfer application works for a hire that was on previous H-1B status.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $460
There are US government fees associated with applying for an H-1B visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- LCA Department of Labor Guidance
- Dependents & Family members included
- RFE – Additional representation with the USCIS if needed