E-2 – Entrepreneur/Investor Visa
Are you the representative of a company, looking to apply for one or more employees?
If yes, click here to view our product line for businesses.
Understanding the basics
Treaty investors (E-2) direct the operations of an enterprise in which they have invested, or are actively investing, a substantial amount of money. Typically investing or purchasing a business for $25k to over $100k.
How much does it cost to apply?
U.S. Government Filing Fees: $460
There are US government fees associated with applying for an E-2 visa. This fee is paid directly to the US government.
- Premium Processing Support
- I-129, G-1145, G-28 & more USCIS forms included
- Business Plan Drafting, Writing & Editing
- Dependents & Family members included
- Consular processing (Outside US) or USCIS processing (Inside US)
- RFE –Additional representation with the USCIS if needed